Copyright © Frank Aymami Photography
- Owner:Ochsner Clinic Foundation and Discovery Health Sciences Foundation, Inc.
- Architect: Grace Hebert Curtis Architects
- General Contractor: Gibbs Construction
- Project Duration:March 2020 - May 2021
- Project Location:1108 Shrewsbury Road, New Orleans, LA 70121
Albright Management Strategies, LLC served as the Representative for Discovery Health Sciences Foundation on the new 87,000-sf Pre-K through 8th grade facility in Jefferson, Louisiana. The project is designed by Grace Hebert Curtis Architects. This is AMSLLC's second project with Discovery Health Sciences Academy. The main school building is a 2-story facility serving Pre-K through 4th grade on the first floor and 5th through 8th grade on the second floor. Features of the main school building are a Maker Space, Library, Computer Lab and Science Labs. The West side of the campus will consist of the Gymnasium, Student Dining and a Teaching Kitchen complimented with an adjacent outdoor, covered area supporting the culinary curriculum.